Wednesday 17 June 2020

Instagram Addict

How did Instagram take over my life?
I started using Instagram at the age of 11 and can't even remember my first account!
I post twice a day most days on my spam account. My main account is my REAL account and I post a lot on that too. 
I have one private account which is for stalking my mate's boyfriend and ex's.  
I have heaps of other accounts, hard to say exactly how many, but a lot. I check them every hour night and day. 
I also make up accounts with new names without a profile photo. I check them but I sometimes lose half the account passwords and can't get back into them. So I make more and more accounts with easy passwords.  
Sometimes when I can't use Instagram I cry and get mad and have a tantrum like a little kid. 

When people receive message requests from a strangers and weirdos they can always check the message first and use accept, block or delete. These Instagram functions will keep you safe to block strangers and weirdos. 

The thought I want to share with first time teenagers using Instagram is to block and delete strangers and weirdos because it will be dangerous for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment