Thursday 13 September 2018

How does social media maintain or be helpful to keep up overseas friendships?

My survey is about how social media maintains or is helpful to keep up overseas friendships. It is helpful to connect and know what is happening with your friends and family in Samoa, or other countries. 
Some of my interviewees think that social media is very helpful and important in the world.
Ina ia mafai ai ona iai se lua fesoataiga vava lalata ma se tagata e pei ole faigauo,aiga,faamasaniga ma nisi mea faapena....
It enables you to have a close relationship with people such as friends, family, acquaintances, and so on ....
I totonu o samoa o nisi o tagata e iai o latou mafaufau e faapea ole alafeso’otai poo ole social media e leaga lea ao isi tagata e fai mai latou ole isi lea mea e aoga tele ma fesoasoani tele I totonu ole atunuu e ala lea I le feso’otai ma o latou aiga o nonofo I atunuu mamao....
Some people think that social media is bad and other people claim it to be the most valuable and helpful thing in the country, especially in connection with their families living abroad...
I lou mafaufau ai i lea mataupu poo ole autuu ole alafeso’otai poo le social media I se faigauo po o ni mea e tatau lea I totonu o aiga o ala feso’otai (social media) e aoga ma e taua ao tagata e fa’aoga e leo latou fa’aoga tataua ona o nisi tulaga.....
When you think of this issue or topic, in a friendship or in the family environment, social media should be useful and important... 
O nisi itu e popole ai matua ma isi tagata I le ala feso’otai poo ole social media o le tulaga lea ile itu ole tupulaga lea ua fai mai ile nei vaitaimi..
Aspects of concern about social media for parents and others are some situations for teenagers.



What is my opinion about my chosen topic? 

I think it was a good question for all of us to learn and to understand more about social media. 

Social media is another way to help people to connect with each other and to 'visit' family and friends staying in other country.... Many people use Facebook. 
It is easy and quick to communicate with family and friends and also students' knowledge is rapidly increasing and some can more quickly find a future job or career.

If you’ve been friends with the person that you keep in touch with through using social media, that’s good because social media can maintain your friendships. Things are way better because you can keep up to date with her/him. 

However, someone that you just met that you never knew, might be a fake....

No comments:

Post a Comment