Sunday 2 September 2018

How do Instagramers generate such a big following?

Hey, our names are Hayley and Kyrah and we are in yr. 10 Media Studies and our question was how do Instagramers generate such a big following. We messaged some people on Instagram with over 10K followers to tell us their secret. This is our result.  

How do Instagramers generate such a big following? 

@Maevestier with 14.6k followers said:  
“There is no crazy secret, it’s just consistency and finding your niche." She has been blogging since 2014! "Find your voice, find what makes you different from everyone else, and keep at it” were her inspirational words. 

@jahmal.levi with 23k followers said:
“Well personally this account was given to me with 15k followers and I gained more by posting aesthetically pleasing photos as well as singing videos that I once did which caught fire and my following boosted but of course where there is light there is darkness and I stopped posting for a while due to hate only then I got really insecure and major anxiety about when I post but that is a brief outline of how I gained my following.” 


@Mary.kudryavtseva with 26.4k followers said: 
 

I'm a model, and a photographer took some good photos of me and posted them with me tagged, the photographers that posted photos of me had more than 100,000 followers and some of their followers followed me, that’s my secret.” 


@thepoisedbrunette with 13.5k followers said: 


@bossfrenchiie with 15.4k followers said: 
 

“I got my following from YouTube, everyone who usually comes across my channel ideally follows my Instagram as well.” 


Top 10 Instagram Growth Tactics 
10 actionable ways to supercharge your follower growth on Instagram: 

https://blog.bufferapp.com/instagram-growth
                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment